Friday, May 17, 2013

Up-Cycling

Some people get the useful inclination to clean things when it's Spring. I, unfortunately, always have the desire to make things when it's spring. I have had a couple of useful endeavors-- for example, learning to make bread was one of my "let's make things" moments in the Spring. However, most of the time I don't accomplish anything and just make more mess.

This spring, I got the "re-purposing" bug-- also know as "up-cycling." I haven't done anything with it yet, but I plan for this (see video below or here) to be my next project.

She made that dress out of t-shirts. Isn't that awesome?

Anyone have any cool up-cylcling project ideas? I'm also going to have an apartment to decorate in the fall,s o I'm looking for a couple of cool things.

No comments:

Post a Comment