|Photocredit: Catullus II|
I am working on a new format for my recipes inspired by the recipe box from Frieda Loves Bread. Coming soon. You can view the in-progress version here
For a while my website was essentially a cooking blog. I love food-blogging, but it forces me to eat and make a lot of food, which seems to be more and more complicated because of a combination of the weather where I am living and its effect on bread, the fact that I'm not in school and can less easily find people to whom to bequeath the food when there is too much for me to eat alone, the difficulty of cleaning the current kitchen I am using, and that excessive food (which can be a biproduct of tasting during the cooking process)is something that I from which I am trying to abstain. However, I still love cooking and recipes so I am making an archive here that I will add to and update periodically, as well as featuring recipes on my blog.
If you cannot find a recipe here that you remember me featuring on my blog, then use the Google search bar on the side of my blog (right underneath the widget that shows that I am reading) and search for the name of the dish. I do not update this page as frequently as I would like so sometimes there is a lagtime between a posting a recipe on my blog and adding it to the recipes page.
If you try any of the recipes and want to give feedback or suggest modifications, you can either leave it in a comment on this page or on the pages on which the recipes were originally featured. Enjoy!
- Challah originally mentioned in "Holiday Challah" and taken (with modifications) from Tupper Cooks!
- Croutons originally posted in "How to Avoid Bread Weight Gain (Kind of)"
- Easy Sourdough
- Pain à l'Ancienne originally posted in "Pizza Goup and Frankenpatta"
- Partially Sourdough Pizza Dough from "Incredible (Partially) Sourdough Pizza Crust"
- Spiked Sourdough Ciabatta originally posted in "Spiked Sourdough Ciabatta"
- Tartine Country Bread
- Tartine 70% Whole Wheat Country Bread
- Whole Wheat French Bread (originally posted in "Whole Wheat French Bread")
- Almond Poppyseed Muffins (originally posted in "Almond Poppyseed Muffins")
- A Light Low-Calorie Omelet (originally posted in "The Philosophy of an Omelet")
- Lean French Toast
Appetizers and Finger-food
- Chicken Piccata Pasta (originally posted in "Cerinthus' Visit" and now posted, with slight edits on "Chicken Piccata Pasta Recipe")
- Oil and Garlic Pasta Stir-Fry 2 servings (originally posted in "My Favorite Summer Dinner")
- Champagne Chicken (originally from "Champagne Sauce")
- Three Teacup Chicken