Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Job(s)

I got a job teaching SAT prep. Since I am working for a large company and must present a decent front (and would rather my students did not happen upon my blog) I will not provide details. It is nice to both have something to structure my time and a way to make money.

I also gained a webdesign client. As is obvious from this blog, Sulpicia daughter of Servius is not a particularly adept fashioner of the interwebs. However, I have enough skills that people of my parents generation may call upon me from time to time for assistance. Thus far, I have put together a band website for Don't Tell Betsy!, which is an LA band.

Since it's summer and I actually have time, in between studying for my GREs and applying to grad school, I am going try try to maintain my blogs a little bit better.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings... I just stumbled on your blog and find this fascinating. Very original way to organize a blog... will be back whenever you are able to post

    Dave

    ReplyDelete