Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cerinthus is Here

Cerinthus is here. He came in yesterday-- the same day that I finished my second major German translation project. Things are going well-- although I still have a lot of work to do. I just calculated that I have to review 2-3 chapters a week of both Hansen and Quinn and Moreland and Fleischer in order to study for my exams this fall. I'm hoping to have Cerinthus quiz me on verb forms.
H. Hansen's, G. Quinn's Greek 2nd(second) Revised edition (Greek: An Intensive Course [Paperback])(1992) Latin: An Intensive Course
Also as Cerinthus is here, I am baking some more bread and pizza since Cerinthus is here. I will probably post some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. It will be fun to see your photos since I have to cook vicariously at the moment. A billion degrees here and no air conditioning!

    ReplyDelete