Friday, February 3, 2012

Hiatus and Iguanas

I have been quite busy lately with school work and an increased demand for high school tutoring, so I have not updated my blog much recently. I finally am beginning, after the disaster of last weekend, to settle into a schedule for myself and my work, while immense, is actually manageable if I properly allot my time. I haven't been baking bread recently. Last weekend I put three loaves of bread in the freezer and we have been thawing and eating those. If the loaves are wrapped tightly enough they seem to fare pretty well in the freezer, actually, which is fabulous. Back to bread baking soon.

I attempt, for the most part, to remain fairly unpolitical on this blog because I tend to find people who proselytize on the internet to be annoying irrespective of whether I agree with them. However, I happened upon this article from Balkinization today and I thought it was quite well constructed. In the spirit of my usual blogging, I will let the article speak for itself.

Have a lovely weekend, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment