Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bread Shaping

This week has been pretty hectic. I took my math exam today and it seemed to go ok so I came home and immediately set up some levain so I can make bread tomorrow. I also promised that I would make croissants for my SAT class. While I was browsing around for inspiration, I found a video online that demonstrates another technique for shaping a boule.


How to Shape a Round Loaf of Bread from Apartment Therapy: The Kitchn on Vimeo
.

Another book review coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the croissants...I would imagine they would be incredibly difficult to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see them either! I'm should be baking them on Wednesday. They're not that hard (I made a batch once before) they just take forever. I will let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete