Monday, February 7, 2011

Kindle Updates and Cooking Updates

There is an exciting new update for the Kindle. There are going to be real page numbers which will correspond to page numbers in the print editions. This is what everyone complained about trying to use kindle books in classes. CNET news posted the story. I believe that this update will be for all kindles (although the article is a little vague on this matter), but apparently the rest of the updates will only before the Kindle Wireless and the Kindle 3G (i.e. not my beloved DX).

Kindle 3G Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 3G Works Globally, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
Servia and I made Three Teacup Chicken again tonight and I added pictures to my previous blogpost. It was wonderful. I highly recommend it. We made a few changes to the recipe. We made a 1/2 recipe (for the two of us) but used double the amount of garlic and ginger (i.e. the same amount one would use to make a whole recipe) and 4 instead of 3 shallots.

No comments:

Post a Comment